Company released out a preview voice messages in WhatsApp feature to allow users to listen to a draft of their voice recordings prior to sending them to other people. You can review your voice messages prior to sending them in a particular chat or a group chat. WhatsApp has released voice message preview for all users that are on Android and iOS just as on the Web or desktop.
The update assists you with trying not to send a voice message that doesn’t appear to be legit or requirements an update with some remedy. You can likewise play back your voice message prior to shipping off check whether your sound is clear.
How To Preview WhatsApp Voice Message
- Open an individual or group chat on WhatsApp.
- Tap and hold the mic button close to the message textbox and afterward slide up to lock hands-free recording. On the Web and desktop versions of WhatsApp, you don’t have to slide up as both give hands-free recording after to clicking the mic button.
- Begin talking your voice message.
- Tap the stop button to complete the recording.
- Hit the play button to pay attention to your recording. You can move to a specific piece of your recording by tapping the bar.