Windows 11 supports Android applications through the Amazon Appstore. You can install an Android application either from the Amazon Appstore or from the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps that you ought to follow to install and uninstall an Android app in Windows 11 on your PC.
Steps for Installation of Android App In Windows 11
- Open the Microsoft Store
- Open it from the Start menu by typing “Microsoft Store”. If it is not pinned in the taskbar.
- Look for the application you need to download
- Click on Get.
- Download will begin and will install consequently later that .
- Click on Open later the installation is finished.
Steps for Uninstalling of Android App In Windows 11
- Open up the Start Menu from the taskbar or press the Windows button on your keyboard.
- Type the name of the application you might want to uninstall
- Find the application tile and right-click on it.
- Select ‘Uninstall’ among the choices which will raise an drop-down menu on your application.
- Click on the ‘Uninstall’ button from the overlay menu.